LAST DAY OF SCHOOLI took this same pic on the
first day of school too.
Our two kindergarten graduates.
Morgan is 11!(What the heck!!) He and Dad took 3 friends bowling for his birthday. He got a the PSP he wanted. He earned half of the money doing chores and saved for 3 months. He makes us proud.
On the road our first site seeing stop was in Yellowstone.
Second stop MT. Rushmore!
Still at Mt. Rushmore, at a Lakota Indian exhibit with cousins. We were so P.C. that we had the kids doing Indian yells. Classy, we know.
A quick stop at Ft Bridger in Wyoming with of course....our Bridger.
Third we arrived for a gathering with Amy's family, and hiked Mt Timpanogos. I think thats how it's spelled. Sarah and Brad and kids were there also, they're just not in the photo. The kids were great little hikers and good and tired out too!
Fourth stop Lava hot springs Idaho.We soon learned that floating the river with 10 children was not for the faint of heart. I think our friends the Youngs would have to agree.
Grant looks happy, I assure you he was not. He screamed that he was dying, and swore he would never float the river again.
This is Amy with her best friend Rachelle. They left CA and moved to UT weeks after we moved north. Her baby Rylyn is 3 months and Bridger is 8. It was good to see their family again.
This is Amy with her sister Melissa and her Mom, as we were parting.








3 comments:
Your family is awesome, there is nothing you can't do...you should start a band!
Aw cute pics! Fun trip! It was so good to see you guys, even for a little bit! Miss you! Love You!
YOu should totally start a band. That was so funny Em!
YOu guys are crazy and I absolutely love it! Way to be! That's all I gotta say. Mt. freaking Rushmore...I mean who does that with 7 kids and 2 dogs? I love that Grant was saying he was going to die down the river...reminds me of my own river days. love you and your fam.
Post a Comment