Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter, Dylans B-day, UT Trip







All of the kids on the Easter egg hunt, and Easter morning.




Gregory Max Conner! Next is me and Sarah at the dinosaur museum for Dylan's B-day.








Dad being walked by Spence!!! Love it, classic stuff!!!!















Boys will be boys!! Aaron is awesome!






































Dylan is 7!!!! Happy Day buddy!!


We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























Dredre and Bridger playing..so cute!


















Happy new parents...again!




















Spencer's glasses on Bridge.




We had Easter then it was my b-day, then Dylan Grant, and I went to UT to spend the week with the Conner's. Dylan turned 7 while we were there so we partied at the dinosaur museum! It was alot of un. The kids cried when we left home then creid when it was time to come home. I suppose that is a good way to tell if they had a good time. Grant and Dylan got to sleep over with Aaron and got to go to the movies with Grandma and Grandpa Rollo. Joshua did a great job managing the home and the 4 kids that stayed behind. Joshua kept singing "I don't care what you say this is my life!", so I am guessing that he loved being the boss. It made me laugh. Even though he was acting CEO, I left detailed instructions for each day. One was on the fridge, I sent one to school, and e-mailed him in two places, so that he could get everyone to their games, and activities that had been scheduled. Who says that I'm overbearing?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Dylan 8 or 7? You said both. I'm so glad that I got to see all the kids that weekend. Your family is awesome! My kids had so much fun there...too bad they were both being stinkers. Sorry about that. I'm so glad you live close to mom and dad so I can see your family grow up. Give Bridger a kiss from me.

jbahen said...

That is so funny I wrote 8!! I guess he's been 7 long enough that I wrote 8. So now if you are more confussed, HE IS 7! Worlds best Mom goes to........ME

Conner Family said...

I love the pics I need copies of the some of them especially the spencer walking grandpa it's awesome well can't wait to see you again love ya