Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Happenings

We had a great time with Momo and Pop, Zack and Matt and Melissa's family in Oregon for Turkey Day





















This is the only dinner pic I took of the tables.
































I must explain this one. I was picking a pimple on Morgan's face and Momo came to his rescue with this pore strip. Oh the girlfriends will love this one!



We went bowling with Matt's family the kids had a good time.









































So in Early Nov. we went to Groveland to do some work on the rental house. This is Johnnie about to dunk Dylan!














The fish hatchery














Kisses Munga!































Good cake..Happy Birthday Munga!



































We had so many people in the tent trailor! It was so warm and cozy, and no I am not joking...It was so much fun!




1 comment:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

I miss all the Bahens. Don't be surprised if next year you have a group of imposters joining in your turkey dinner.