
We looove Aunt Jody!

Brett's buddies Wyatt and Jackson

Munga, Taryn, and Noah

This is the after shot of Rykers haircut, I didn't mean to post the one while he spit up,but hey kinda funny huh?

YODA RYKER, this is why he needed a haircut at 4mo. Sad to see it go..............

Everybody hanging out at Munga's

TOMATOE'S TOMATOE'S Tomatoe's!!! Munga and I were busy, but man that was some good Salsa we made, oh yeah and soup and stewed maters....whewww............................

Proud new Pappa Harp!

Brett with sweet baby Taryn.

After her first little bath at home. All that hair needed to be washed!
So after a blow out on my tire,(that I changed) we arrived safely in Bakersfield. It was great to spend time with the kiddo's there. so happy for the Harp's and there new addition. So many blessings so little time.
No comments:
Post a Comment