
1st meet, boys and their medals

I had to put this in here because this is pretty much how Grant looked winning or losing. not sure wrestling is his thing.

Morgan had a great season, he only lost a few matches to points

Brett finally realized he was stronger than the other boys. He just held on until the match ended, now if he would start doing moves and hold he'll start being more sucessful

Marron only wrestled the last meet. She has no one near her age in her weight class, so she wrestled up. She has vowed to never wrestle again, it really made her mad to lose.

Dylan also had a very good season, he won most of his matches.


So Josh and I coached wrestling. I condidtioned the kids and Josh coached them. We had a good time. Ryker finally started to eat. He is our best eater yet, just wants to eat with the rest of us all of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment