Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Woods Reunion

These deer were awesome. They would let you pet them, and would eat out of your hand!

Everyone loves Munga!

Wy, Jax, and Brett climbing to the tree house.

This is such a sweet pic of these two.

Kenna and Bridge

Cousin', kids and me.

I ran outside to take this pic.  The kids were so excited to go fishing, Josh and David were awesome.
The fishing was almost too easy, but everyone caught a fish!


My good looking men folk!

Ryan, Brett, and Aunt Teresa

Potatoe sack races!!!!

Munga and crew


We stopped by the nursing home to see Grandma Rollo

HOT TUB!!!!!


This is the tree house where the kids slept

We stopped by cove Fort on our way to Orem, the guides were so sweet we stayed way to long...

Josh & I at 7 Peaks


We love aunt Nae.  I totally would not have gone down the scary rides if she hadn't gone first.  She is awesome!


So this may have been our busiest summer ever, we went we did and we saw!


No comments: