Cute Pic of Paige and Grant
Brett got his Arrow of Light Award
I painted these, they turned out great
if I only had a room to put them in?
Dallen and Dylan are always together
Watching Avengers
More hanging out!
Josh's classmate Chris, and Monique. We hung out with them the
whole time. They were great!
Josh won several awards. Most kids, baldest, and youngest baby.
Obviously we were the winners!
Stephanie Stoll, and Josh. This was his date to Senior prom
Good times remembering the good 'Ol days
Paige
Paige, Munga, Momo And Pop!
Dad and Paige
So this was our 5th Baptism in Etna Ward. That means we've had 5
baptisms in just over 4 years. We won't have another for 4 more years a
big break for us!We know how to pack em in. We are so blessed to be the parents
of so many of God's special children. Time seems so precious to us as we have realized now having one in High School how soon this will all be over. in 5 more years we will nearly have 3
grown! Crazy sad and wonderful all at the same time!
1 comment:
Amy, I just don't know how you do it? I have 6 kids half the time and only 3 kids full time and I feel like I'm doing great if I keep them all fed and their homework completed. I don't know how you find the time to drive kids around to various sports and activities? I'm going to have to call you and get some pointers :)
Post a Comment