Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

 A sweet moment with Mo
 
 Ellie, and Marron(Addie pickin her nose..hehe)
 Josh & Pop
 Word to ya mutha...
 Uncle bubble butt or yak, and Bridge
 Ryker put himself in a bucket awww...
 James was all about the juice, but I wanted a pic of the babies together
so here it is!
 Traditional sausage and biscuit, with cocoa.(before presents))
 Santa was here.
 Can we please see the loot!!!!
 Grant said he was so excited that he was going to cry, when he got Spot.
 Snowboard, and skis!!!!!
 lets go sledding
 Thanks Santa!
 DSI Dylan YEAH...
 Lego's always a hit
 Bridger was sooo excited to give us this sweet little gift he made at preschool.
 Letterman jacket(I was so excited for this one!)
 Ryker got in on the action

Ski's and a kindle fire...the perfect combination!
Merry Christmas Grant!
We simplfied this year, and while it did not save us money it did keep things very mangable.  We almost bought a house on the river last month, but I was glad it fell out of escrow.  The kids are all doing well in school. Grant and Dylan are going to be in the ski club, which they are very excited about taht. Morgan is wrestling, and everyone else will take a little break for the next two months, then we will start back up at the Y, with gymnastics, and jujitsu. Still looking for a house and a newer vehicle.  Josh is still happy at EHS, and I am home with two little boys.  Life is good!

No comments: