We forgot the camera at the Chinese restaurant, but we snagged a place mat,
we are pointing at his animal
GOAT: Except for
the knack of always getting off on the wrong foot with people, the Goat can be
charming company. Your are elegant and artistic but the first to complain about
things. Put aside your pessimism and worry and try to be less dependent on
material comforts. You would be best as an actor, gardener, or
beachcomber. I think beach comber
He got a full sized bike!
We signed up for ski club. Dylan and Morgan snowboard, the rest of us ski.
Paige and I learned to ski, Dylan to board this year. I am excited for next season
it has become a favorite for the whole family.
Grant's hair gets blown straight up...
Marron does jumps aand catches air, me I just try to stay up!
Cool guys
Marron and her good friend Parker
We satyed till it was too cold to keep going. I am not sure about night skiing, but
I have to drag the kids off of the slopes, they would stay till closing, brrrr!
No comments:
Post a Comment