German chocolate. That is always your birthday cake. It brings back memories. mmmm...Happy baptism to Marron. So cool that she got to wear Amy's baptism outfit.
I am loving this blogging stuff I love to see the pictures. Marron was so cute I wished I could have been there to see but Happy birthday to Marron and Josh anyway. We love you guys, enjoy the frog and tell Morgan to train hard Aunt Nae wants to go to the Olympics to watch him some day
3 comments:
German chocolate. That is always your birthday cake. It brings back memories. mmmm...Happy baptism to Marron. So cool that she got to wear Amy's baptism outfit.
I am loving this blogging stuff I love to see the pictures. Marron was so cute I wished I could have been there to see but Happy birthday to Marron and Josh anyway. We love you guys, enjoy the frog and tell Morgan to train hard Aunt Nae wants to go to the Olympics to watch him some day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!
Dear Marron - Congradulations on your Baptism what a special DAY!!
Much love Auntie G Uncle C Nate & Anna Marie!!!
Post a Comment