Friday, August 29, 2008

First Day of School



So the days of summer are gone. September is but a few days off. Josh has adjusted well to his new job. At the assembly today he got the most cheers of the new teachers. I love when his ego is stroked at school, it's less work for me at home. Morgan's teacher is a naturalist, and he loves the science lab that is full of birds fish and turtles. Marron's teacher is easy going. Brett got a male teacher!! So far so good. Dylan is in the straight K class and has tested everyday, however his teacher doesn't seem to be taking any of it. Besides that she has bigger fish to fry. I was crossing the rode when "Vincient" booked it across and kept going. I started the chase, but shortly realized at 32 weeks prego I was useless, but the teacher caught him before he left the parking lot. Grant is in the K-1 split class. By day two the kid who screamed everytime he crossed the street, was telling me he did'nt need to hold my hand. One day 3 on his first bus ride he declared "That wasn't even scary." Paige goes to pre-school Tues. & Thurs. Talk about quiet, when for 3 years I have had 3 or 4 home all of the time. I am sure I'll adjust for 2 months.... then Bridger will arrive. I am used to manic, it's what I do best. I love reading everyone's blog's it has helped to be connected since we moved so far from everyone. We Love you all!!

Joshua & Amy

This is the crew on the first day of school! A good looking bunch don't ya think?


Morgan

Marron


Brett



Grant




Dylan

Paige



Brothers in class. Grant teared up, & Dylan pushed me away.



Their first bus ride, it comes right to the house.



PAIGE IS 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now she can be like Mom, with the baby!


She is a rock star****



Who says it has to be plugged in to be loud!!!






4 comments:

Lulu the Baker said...

Amy, you must be so relieved to have everyone off at school now! You deserve a little break.

Conder, Gina, Anna & Nathan Bahen said...

Amy what a line up for the first day!
Enjoy the quiet before the KING arrives :)
I love & miss you guys ALOT!
g

Brad and Sarah said...

They all look so adorable! I definatly enjoyed your first blog Amy :) Miss ya'll and hope all is well!

Brad and Sarah said...

I'm so glad you got the clothes and like at least some of them :) I was gonna call and make sure you got it! :) I can't believe you haven't had him yet! I really thought he would be here by now! Hang in there! I'm sure it'll be any day now!! :) Love ya tons!!
saya