Thursday, September 25, 2008

We call this Cookie Monster!
Acting silly after school

Like my new glasses?





BRETT IS 7!!! Happy Birtthday Buddy!!





He loved his Ben 1o Shirt!!







The party was at the park and boy was it windy. It was also back to school night,
so we whipped right through it.It was still lots of fun, he is a pretty easy kid to please!The kids have settled into a good routine. I am getting closer to 37 weeks prego. I wish i felt worse, because that would probably mean labor was closer. Soccer has begun and we only have 5 playing this year! It is a pretty laid back league and only lasts 8 weeks, however it happens to be during my last few weeks of pregnancy, so hopefully we can get the kids to most of the games!!
Love to All, Joshua, Amy & Crew

3 comments:

Poe said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love the pics. I can't believe you are already 37 weeks! It's coming up so fast. I can't remember...are we going for a vbac or not? Go Bahen soccer players Go!

Conder, Gina, Anna & Nathan Bahen said...

Oh man all the kids are getting so big!!!
Marron looks like a movie star in her new glasses!!!
We need to plan a vacation with you guys

Are you staying home for Thanksgiving???

g

Tiffany said...

LOVE the pictures!!! you guys sure have a beautiful family!!

37 weeks! that is awesome. i have about 8 weeks left.