I love looking at the whole fam damily they are totally awesome. It is great to know you're getting help with the poopies and stuff, can't wait until we get there. oh and I read the rooster story only in Etna right? It is sad that I'm not even shocked anymore. love ya
What the heck. Is that a picture of Amy in jeans at the bottom. Is she trying to piss me off? Bridger is so cute and I want to hold him. Tell him to not grow too much before January. love you guys and I'm so happy for you.
He is soooo HANDSOME!!! I have to officially offer up my blog name BAHEN BUNCH to you guys! I am so happy for you and your family. Wishing you a healthy & happy baby who SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! If not read BABY WISE or THE BABY WHISPERER for some Zzzzz's Much love Gzzzzz & Czzzz Nate & Anna Mariezzzzzzz
6 comments:
YAAAYY! He is so stinkin cute!!! I love him! I'm so glad he got here safe and you guys made it home :) Amy! You look so good!! :)
Randi says He's cute I want one of those babies! And I want to go to their house :( I wish we were there!
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. We hope you are all adjusting and healing well. Take care. Love ya.
I love looking at the whole fam damily they are totally awesome. It is great to know you're getting help with the poopies and stuff, can't wait until we get there. oh and I read the rooster story only in Etna right? It is sad that I'm not even shocked anymore. love ya
What the heck. Is that a picture of Amy in jeans at the bottom. Is she trying to piss me off? Bridger is so cute and I want to hold him. Tell him to not grow too much before January. love you guys and I'm so happy for you.
He is soooo HANDSOME!!!
I have to officially offer up my blog name BAHEN BUNCH to you guys!
I am so happy for you and your family. Wishing you a healthy & happy baby who SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!
If not read BABY WISE or THE BABY WHISPERER for some Zzzzz's
Much love Gzzzzz & Czzzz Nate & Anna Mariezzzzzzz
Post a Comment