Thursday, November 20, 2008

ADOPTION DAY!!!!

So this is the whole official family on the court steps after everyone signed the paper work.
It was a little anti-climatic for the kids since we have been a family for years, but for Joshua and myself we were walking on the clouds!!!
This is us with the Judge. She said this was her largest group adopted! They let us go ahead of a domestic violence case, so we were in and out!! Other than the finalization ending on all Hallows Eve, there was not a hitch. What an unreal journey our family has been through. Can't say I'd sign up as quickly knowing what we'd go through now, but I know we'd all do it again. It's like any family I guess what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and closer together. In our case it has been a blessing to the unity it has brought. Our private adoption agency (FCCA) and wonderful workers, made all the difference............wouldn't have made it without 'em!!
Love and gratitude to all,
(finally)The Bahen Family

3 comments:

Poe said...

oh my goodness! You guys are beautiful and huge!!! I'm so happy for you guys! All the stress and craziness...it's all worked out. whew!

Brad and Sarah said...

YAY! You guys all look so happy! You are amazing! I'm glad its all finalized and you can just be a family!!!! :) Love ya'll

Conder, Gina, Anna & Nathan Bahen said...

I am so happy for you and your family! You guys are just the BEST and I know it wasn't all easy and that is why you are my HEROS!!!
When I think I can't do something I just picture you guys and I know it can be done!
I love you all
Gina & Con & Anna & Nate!!!