Grant loved his clone costume! Leave it to big brother to shoot him down! LET IT SNOW!
We are presently waiting on about a foot of snow. Since Christmas we haven't had any. HOOORAY!!!!!

Paige's new do!

So another month has swiftly passed us by. Things have been going pretty well. Josh has been working out faithfully, while I have been faithfully sleeping in! There is snow, and things look bright and new.
Two funny stories this month. I went grocery shopping and thought that I spent a little more than usual. So when I got home I checked my receipt. Apparently I purchased about 24$ of apples, 36$ of Broccoli, and nearly 40$ worth of trail mix. What would one do with that much BROCCOLI? Anyways that was an exciting purchase. Really, the checker messed up and put the decimal in the wrong place.
So last week I was in a hurry I had been getting faxes from our renters, and had made dinner, and boiled eggs for the next mornings breakfast! Darn I'm good!! Well in my rush to get Paige from school, I left those eggs on to boil(4 hours to be exact). So when I arrived home after Scouts that evening the whole house had been filled with smoke. The pot was black, and the eggs had exploded as far as 10 feet away. Josh was the first on the scene.....He was not happy! A week later the smoky smell has finally completely cleared, and as embarrassing as it all is I wish I could of been there for the show to watch the eggs blow up one by one!!! I think I have stumbled across next years science project! TA DA
I wouldn't be admitting all of this except Josh keeps repeating the horrible story so I might as well be the first to tell what an idiot I can be!!
Love, BROCCOLI & BURNT EGGS BAHEN
We are presently waiting on about a foot of snow. Since Christmas we haven't had any. HOOORAY!!!!!
Paige's new do!

This is his family party on his real birthday.
So another month has swiftly passed us by. Things have been going pretty well. Josh has been working out faithfully, while I have been faithfully sleeping in! There is snow, and things look bright and new.
Two funny stories this month. I went grocery shopping and thought that I spent a little more than usual. So when I got home I checked my receipt. Apparently I purchased about 24$ of apples, 36$ of Broccoli, and nearly 40$ worth of trail mix. What would one do with that much BROCCOLI? Anyways that was an exciting purchase. Really, the checker messed up and put the decimal in the wrong place.
So last week I was in a hurry I had been getting faxes from our renters, and had made dinner, and boiled eggs for the next mornings breakfast! Darn I'm good!! Well in my rush to get Paige from school, I left those eggs on to boil(4 hours to be exact). So when I arrived home after Scouts that evening the whole house had been filled with smoke. The pot was black, and the eggs had exploded as far as 10 feet away. Josh was the first on the scene.....He was not happy! A week later the smoky smell has finally completely cleared, and as embarrassing as it all is I wish I could of been there for the show to watch the eggs blow up one by one!!! I think I have stumbled across next years science project! TA DA
I wouldn't be admitting all of this except Josh keeps repeating the horrible story so I might as well be the first to tell what an idiot I can be!!
Love, BROCCOLI & BURNT EGGS BAHEN

2 comments:
that cracks me up. man I would have loved to see that too. the best layed plans always seem to explode...this time literally. what a stinky mess that mush have been. thanks for the laugh!
HAAA HAAA! funny stories!!! Such cute pics :)Ah I haven't done my blog yet! You win!
Post a Comment