So My youngest sister and her husband Brad passed away tragically about 2 weeks ago. They leave two children Randi(4) and Dreyson(3), who are in the care of my Father Craig and step mother Debbi. Many of these photo's are from the service, other are from activities we did with all the cousins. It was a blessing to be with so many of the ones we loved that week. Sarah will truely be missed. She was a kind loving mother, a fun sister and a loving daughter. Family really is what matters most in this life. We are thankful for the knowledge we have that we will see Sarah again, and that through sealing powers in this life that we will all be together forever.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Amy. I heard about your sister and my heart just breaks for your family. Please know that we are praying for you and yours. Love you guys!
I can't even imagine what your family must feel. I am glad that you have such a large family and are able to comfort and support each other. Our prayers are with you and your family and especially those sweet children!
Post a Comment