
Pop and Dylan
Grant and Dad


The whole happy crew.

Grant and Dad


The whole happy crew.
Munga, Dave and Grant
Momo and Granty
LEGO YODA!!!
So my computer SD went out and it took me awhile to figure out how to down load these pics. Anyhow, Grant turned 8 in Jan. Feburary was a blur of basketball games for Morgan's 7th grade team, and the rest of the kids have been attending basketball camp every Sat. for the last month. It is now time to turn our attention to wrestling and baseball/softball season. I swear we are not sports junkies, but it seems our life does revolve around them at times. Honestly we need to keep 'em busy so that they are tired enough to handel! I am now in my second trimester with my 5th pregnancy and our 8th child. We told the kids 2 weeks ago. I swear it only took 24 hours for the whole town to know we were expecting again. Josh wanted to wait till April fools day, that sure would have been fun, I just couldn't keep the kids out of the loop for another month. We are looking forward to spring break. we are headed to Utah, the to Vegas for the NUTZ reunion.
On a side note we are trying to buy a small rural school. Why, well who else could fill the darn thing up? We should have more deatails in April. Love to you all Josh & Amy



3 comments:
Congratulations! Yall are crazy and amazing :)
Finally connected and found all you crazy Bahen Nutz blogs. Congratulations on being pregnant! I would love to hear more about this school house, sound amazingly cool and unique!
Congratulations on your baptism Grant! And happy birthday!
Post a Comment