Saturday, July 14, 2012

June Happenings & 8th Grade Graduation



Mommo and Poe came to Morgan's Graduation
And of course Mungan, Dad, & Mom too!

 This is the awesome picture of me ....encouraging Morgan
I laughed so hard I cried, not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.
Either way he did great at the 800m this year.


Headed to the stage

He made it on to H.S.!(WTH) 
Moragn turned 14 on the 21st of June. April really fussed over this cake it was sweet!


8th grade trip Giants game



Water park, where Morgan became very popular after he took his shirt off....


 Poor Marron's chin after going over her handle bars at the
Cun Scout bike rodeo This was taken over a week later...
OUCH!

Cookies anyone?

Love that 3 people took this picture.  I got to see the look on everyone's
face watching this face painting from a cute girl.
All I can say is leverage!

Happy Dad's Day

Smore's with Munga

Ryker and Hailey


So baseball ended, and next year we are playing soccer instead. Enough said.  Morgan was Master of Ceremonies, and killed his speech.  So proud of the young man he is becoming!

No comments: