Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mallory Visit

So for some summer fun we toilet paperd the neighbor. We arrived home to this.  Yes those are packaging peanuts all over the lawn.  We have caught them ever time, but this time.  I explained to them that it is cheating to toilet paper when someone is not home, it really takes the sport out of it, but I am sure they had a great time, pay back photo's to come....


This is the Mallory crew with us at Kangaroo Lake


Salt and Pepper

Goggled Beauties!

 Gavin insisted that he could paddle this tube, but he slowly floated farther
and farther away. Paige swam out and pulled him in.

 Josh texted this pose from Gavin to Lori. 
When Mike saw it he said to tell him not to stand like that. 
 This is the Bald Eagle that dropped the fish that Janessa caught! (True story!)

Salt and Pepper.  These boys kayaked all over the lake.

 Josh took these three out.  Gavin didn't want to go, but I convinced him to.
Later that day he didn't feel well, I felt bad I sent him out, sorry buddy!
 My silly soon to be 4th graders ham'in it up 
 The old water slide is on it's last leg, but it sure is fun!

 
Morgan went to his first stake dance with Brendan. Parker was still too young.  I don't know if the ladies could have handled Salt and Pepper, maybe next year?
So during the dance (Morgan got 2#'s) Josh took Parker, Janessa, and Marron to the slick track and batting cages.  Marron was too short to drive her own car, so she rode with Dad. We loved having these wonderful kids for a few days.  Were thinking EFY next year for Parker and Morgan, it could be epic......Oh yeah I took Parks Jennsa and Morgan TPing, Janessa told Marron that her parents were sooo cool, it was totally worth staying up till 1:30 for that!!

1 comment:

Emily Nutz O'Neal said...

I think you're soooo cool too :)